Sunday, March 1, 2009

I lied!

Remember how I said it was my last trail run for a while? And you believed me? Haha..

Well the BF and I decided that because H T Rex was meeting Sunday instead of Saturday and they were meeting SOOO late (9am) we would throw in another run. Let's call it a simulation of next weekend.

So we had a lovely hour and a half long run at the back of the pack. Nothing terrible exciting to write about, but it was a large group, and I was seriously out of fuel by the end of the run. Note to self, eat well between runs next weekend. I think we ran about 7 miles.

If you are interested in receiving my blog automatically via email, please let me know and I will add you to the list. Or, if you know how to add yourself to my automatic email list, let me know. Because I couldn't figure it out!

At the request of the BF, it's an easy week. I'm still going to do track practice, and maybe I'll even remember to bring my Garmin and calibrate it. That would be helpful for me to kick up speed training even more.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Cass said...

Sounds like a plan. Also, anytime you want to go riding just let me know. I'd be up for going together. I typically ride about 15-16 mph.
Oh, I heard that you met my friend Shelley at a trail run! Its such a small world.