Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Track part 3!

Tonight I had a track workout, and a bit of social time with some other HRTCers. Track workout consisted of:

800 m warm up
4x 300m with 100m walk breaks
500 m slow jog
4x 300m with 100m walk breaks
500 m slow jog
4x 300m with 100m walk breaks

So I didn't exactly follow the directions. I should have done another set of 4 reps, but I didn't (although that's still actually following the directions because it said 3 to 4 sets). The part I really didn't follow was the longer warm up and doing a cool down run.

From there we went to Ziggy's healthy grill for dinner. Nothing special, but I finally got to meet all the people who pass me out there.

In the HRTC forum, there's been a lot of convo about the Sunday bike ride. I hope everyone and anyone who reads this realizes I'm a newbie. Don't take me too seriously.

No comments: