Monday, July 27, 2009

Redheaded runners!

Thanks to my mom, I found this new blog! Woot redheads! While reading the blog, I found this site: http://www.shabbyblogs.com/

My new background is "Good Luck Charm" cause who doesn't need a little good luck at the races??

After reading through the blog, I got to thinking about how cool it was that she meet up with fellow bloggers to run. It's a cool thought, but for me, it presents two problems:

1) I'm so slow, its a burden for other people to run with me (BF loves me, so that's why he puts up with it)

2) Where are all the Houston Bloggers?

2 comments:

Morgan said...

Awwww thanks so much for the shout out! Redheads unite! Don't get discouraged about being too slow either, there are so many people out there that would just be happy to have someone run with them! I run with a lady on Wednesdays that uses the Galloway method and is significantly slower but we still meet up and start out together. Just knowing we're there for each other around the blocks (I usually lap her) is enough. Keep up the great running!!!!

kinder teacher said...

I'm running with the 5/1 group for the fall Houston 1/2 in October. I run like a turtle; slow, but I always get where I need to go. Keep running! It sounds like you are doing a great job with all the training.