Thursday, September 17, 2009

Late night gym

DF and I headed out to the gym tonight, way later then normal (like 8:30). Instead of running we got on the stationary bikes, and I biked 5.91 miles in 30 minutes. I thought it was cool till I saw DF had done 13 or so.

Blah....

But over to the stretching area were I did 10 pendulums and then held the bridge for 60 seconds, all done 3 times. Pretty good. I like the bridge, it has a different kind of burn feel associated with it.

We've added a "negatives" category to our challenge. We're avoiding sweets! Today is day 5 of no sugar (other then in my hot tea, because I don't want to use imitation stuff that may or may not have harmful side effects).

I've also really been working hard on my fruit, veggies, and water intake. I've switched to fruit for breakfast and salads (albeit meaty salads) for lunch. As a result, I'm down 3 pounds this week! I know most of it is water weight, but its always nice to see the scale go down.

No comments: